The fixed, pre-compressed air reservoir is integrated into the rifle, and at the end of the reservoir there’s a gauge showing the level of air remaining.
This reservoir can be filled with the included handpump.
Note: the pump is equipped with a foster quick connect. This needs to be removed in order to install the Gamo fill probe.
We do, however, recommend using a foster-male adapter to quickly switch to other probes or to storage the probe in a safe pocket..
The barrel is an engineering feat, built using a cold-forged hammering process. This allows the rifle to deliver shots with admirable precision.
The Coyote Whisper features a beautiful ambidextrous wooden stock
And it comes with a 3-9x40 scope and pump
Specifications Gamo Coyote Whisper Wood PCP Rifle
- Caliber 5,5mm mm (.22cal)
- Energy 40 Joule
- Velocity 291 m/s 954fps
- Comes with 3-9x40 scope & Handpump
- treaded barrel half unf for silencer
- Max fill presure 230 bar 3335psi
- Classic bolt system with 10 shot mag
- Adjustable Custom Action Trigger
- Ambidextrous wooden stock
- Adjustable trigger
- 11mm dovetail mounting rail
- Weight 3,8 kg (8,36 lb)
- Length 98 cm (38,58 in).
- Manual safety.