Knowing the ballistics of your rifle and ammunition is vital when tuning for power and precision.
A proper chronograph like the Air Chrony MK3 offers a wide array of features in a well-built package.
The Ballistic Chronograph MK3 is the newest and most modern chronometer from the Czech Air Chrony.
Air Chrony's chronometers have been the standard measuring equipment of, among others, the World Hunter Field Target Organization (WHFTO) for many years.
These chronographs offer the following interesting features:
- Premium build quality& Easy to use
- Remains functional with poor lighting
- Very precise measurements
- Both metric and Imperial measurement system (m/s, joule, gram or fps, fpe, grain)
- 1/4UNF thread for mounting on a (camera)tripod
- Multiple languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Swedish, Italian, Polish, Czech)
Air Chrony's video on the usage of the MK3: